Do you have a craft or hobby that you love? Do you have a craft or hobby that has been sitting untouched for years (or decades?)? Do you need help decluttering your craft/hobby? Do you need some fresh ideas about how to store and display your art? We chat about crafts and hobbies today and you will learn just HOW entrepreneurial Amy really is, she has turned her hand at most crafts of the 80’s/90’s/00’s! You will laugh along with (at) us as we talk about turning your grown kids room into a craft room so they can’t move back in 🙂 as well as be inspired to get back into your craft and hobby or to give yourself the grace to let that passion go. Big shout out to Tara Lee for the episode idea and Declutter Lover for your review on iTunes. We hope you enjoy it!
If you do love the show and would like to show your support by becoming a patron, head over here to make a small monthly donation (as little as $1 a month) and know that any amount makes a huge difference to us being able to cover costs of producing this podcast.
Questions to ask yourself:
- Is this still a passion of mine? Is this still me?
- Does this hobby still fit with my values?
- Do I have the time for it at the moment? Is this the right season of my life to pursue this craft and hobby?
- When was the last time I used this item?
- Do I have a plan for this item in the foreseeable future?
- How much would it cost me to replace it if I did want it in the future?
- Do I still like this item/material etc?
- Could someone else make more use of this item then I am currently?
- Could I lend it to someone until I made space for it in my life again?
- How many of this item do I need?
- Is this hobby or business?
ATO link to figure out if your passion is a hobby or a business?
You also have the chance to sign up to receive the BONUS SECRET EPISODE that Kirsty & Amy recorded for their Art of Decluttering friends. Visit www.theartofdecluttering.com.au to subscribe and listen.
Art of Decluttering Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/artofdecluttering
Massive thanks go to Jarred from www.four4ty.com.au for having us in your studio to record and helping us sound so amazing!!